|Your Environmental Choice
Our goal is to provide our customers with excellent service,
for their comfort and energy savings year round!
|Contact us today for your free, no obligation assessment of your insulation needs!
|Why Blown Cellulose Fibre Insulation?
AA Insulation uses blown cellulose fibre insulation for many reasons:
shredded newspaper so it is an environmentally friendly product
- Cellulose insulation has been around for a long time.
- It is an established, time-proven building material.
- blown cellulose fibre insulation is made from 100% recycled
detergent) to retard fire, and repel rodents, insects & mould
- it uses no pollutants during manufacturing
- it has been treated with borax (an ingredient in common household
providing excellent coverage in even hard-to-reach places
- blown cellulose fibre insulation has a higher R-value than fibreglass
- reduced air leakage & convective heat loss
- creates a blanket-like covering in attics
- is well suited for blowing into un-insulated wall cavities
- it is non-carcinogenic
- contains no formaldehyde
- it does not irritate eyes or skin
- unlike fibreglass, it is soft & fluffy to the touch
- it absorbs sound
- blown cellulose fibre insulation does not require cutting & fitting,
fits all construction budgets
- blown cellulose fibre insulation is a cost-effective solution that
Insulation is like a blanket filled with air pockets in your roof.
The air pockets are what reduces the flow of heat, so the gap
between each 'blanket' has to be at a minimum to maintain
the best efficiency.
|Blown-in Cellulose - no gaps
"Most insulation materials are made from non-renewable resources and undergo an
energy-intensive manufacturing process. The one exception is cellulose ...
the best of the lot ... cellulose fibre made from re-cycled newspaper -
all renewable, non-toxic ingredients."
(from the Canadian Green Consumer Guide: prepared by Pollution Probe)
Our supplier of blown cellulose fibre insulation (fiber insulation) is Climatizer Insulation
- see their web site for additional information
Climatizer products display Environment Canada's "ECOLOGO",
certifying that they are environmentally friendly.
Climatizer Plus has been extensively researched and field tested. It is approved by the Canadian
General Standards Board (CGSB), the Canadian Construction Material Council (CCMC), the National
Research Council (NRC), the National Building Code (NBC), the Underwriters Laboratory of Canada
(ULC) and the Cellulose Insulation Manufacturers Association (CIMA). It is guaranteed to meet current
Canadian and American building codes and standards.
|New logo, Same great service!
Serving your community for 20 years!